What documents are needed to open a business in Costa Rica?
The right legal entity should be the first step when starting a business in Costa Rica. This will depend on the type of business you intend to run. The next steps to register a company include:
- Approval of the name of the company.
- Preparation of constituent documents of the company and their submission to the Commercial Register along with a business plan.
- Opening a bank account where the company’s capital will be deposited.
- Passing the licensing process.
- Registration for tax and social security purposes.