Why study in Costa Rica?
Reasons to Study in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica has one of the highest literacy rates in Latin America. The literacy rate in Costa Rica is about 97 percent and English is widely spoken, primarily thanks to the country’s tourism industry.
- It is worth noting that Costa Ricans are one of the happiest, healthiest and most environmentally friendly nations in the world. Costa Rica has a high quality of life Costa Rica. This led to the fact that it became known as the “Switzerland of Central America”.
- Several universities in Costa Rica offer programs in English. For example, at Universidad Veritas, one of the best private universities in all of Central America, you can study in English or Spanish depending on your needs.
- Your education in Costa Rica will enable you to speak Spanish confidently and provide you with the foundation you need to do so.
- Costa Rica is renowned for its diversity of nature: you will have many opportunities to explore it while studying in this country.