Company registration in Costa Rica
First of all, it should be noted that the registration of a company in Costa Rica is a simple process. Company registration in Costa Rica consists of certain actions, each of which is quite important.
To start registration, a standard package of identification documents for the founders and members of the company is required, as well as the following information:
- 2-3 names of the future company in order of priority;
- structure of the future company (who is the director, shareholder, beneficiary);
- type of activity of the future company.
Stages of company registration in Costa Rica:
- Checking company names and choosing an acceptable one. Name verification takes only a few hours.
- Preparation of forms (D-140 and others) and other documents for submission to the Register of Companies of the Republic of Costa Rica.
- Company registration procedure. This stage takes from 6 to 9 working days from the moment all the necessary forms, documents and information are submitted to the Register.
- Preparation of statutory documents for a registered company and production of a seal (if necessary).
- Certification of documents. The certification process takes 1-2 days.